Monday, February 23, 2009

My Review of Boppy Entertain Me Play Gym

Toys R Us

The Boppy EntertainMe Play Gym features a colorful nature themed mat with soft, multi-textured fabrics, engaging patterns, quilted stitching accents and vibrant colors. Oversized, soft fabric mat with luxurious padding, appliquéd fabrics and multiple colors and patterns. Mini Boppy pillow cra...


Love this one...

Stacy Zeeland, Michigan 2/23/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Visually Stimulating, Entertaining, Easy to Assemble, Holds Baby's Attention

Best Uses: Playtime, Infants, Newborns

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children, Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

I used this sssoooo many ways...I had twins and could put them both under it (without the pillow) and they loved it. You can change the toys that hang from this beause they are on those links. I would take the top off and give them tummy time with the boppy on the mat. I used this boppy as my breastfeeding pillow (it is smaller then THE Boppy) but it worked for me. They have outgrown this mat but they still play with the mirror that came on it.

()

No comments:

Post a Comment